Information Collection and Use
1 Up Tech, LLC is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information except as outlined in this policy. Personally identifiable information collected by 1 Up Tech, LLC will only be used to fulfill your requests, provide support, or research your issue.
Our website dynamically changes based on type of internet browser or device you use to connect to our site. This information is collected and stored in a cookie on your computer. If you choose to block cookies from our site you will still be able to browse the site but certain parts may not display correctly.
When connecting to any web server your IP address is logged. This information may be used to administer the site and visualize trends. This information is never aggregated with personally identifiable information, and we never share IP information except for the reasons previously mentioned.
We employ third party companies to provide some of our services. These services may include information management, website hosting, email hosting, email encryption, device encryption, device monitoring, package delivery, marketing, and payment processing. Any third party used by 1 Up Tech is thoroughly investigated, only provided minimal access to your personal information and bound by contract not to use it for other purposes.
1 Up Tech, LLC employs strict security measures to protect Personally Identifiable Information.
- Any information entered on our website is not secured between your computer and our website. Once we receive the information, it''s communication to us is secured using up to date strong encryption protocols.
- Any information entered on our support site, email site, and collected by our monitoring software is secured using up to date strong encryption protocols.
- Access to all our clients'' information is restricted to staff who need to perform a service or administrative task.
- Data stored on devices owned and maintained by us is encrypted using strong encryption protocols.
- Backups are encrypted prior to transmission, during transmission, and at rest.
- Physical locations where Personally Identifiable Information is stored are protected with surveillance, perimeter alarms, motion alarms, CO2 alarms, moisture alarms, thermal alarms, and physical security.
Compliance and Standards
In accordance with HIPAA and PCI compliance, 1 Up Tech, LLC uses every reasonable method to protect Personally Identifiable Information including but not limited to monitored high security firewalls, email encryption, and device encryption. We maintain all required policies and procedures necessary to protected Personally Identifiable Information. We conduct a routine security and risk analysis to ensure all methods of protection continue functioning as expected. All member of our staff are required to submit to background checks and character references in addition to exhibiting the necessary knowledge to fulfill the needed position.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Notification of Changes
- October 06, 2016
1 Up Tech, LLC
P.O. Box 2291
Slidell, LA 70459